Benefits of Choosing Our Paver Maintenance ServicesOur paver maintenance services are focused on bringing out the true beauty of your patio, driveway, walkway, and pool deck pavers. Our professional maintenance and restoration services identify all the issues. We take all the steps required to retain the structural integrity and aesthetics of your surfaces.
- Leveling: Wherever needed, more sand is added to the joints.
- Enhanced Appearance: We use high-quality sealants to bring out the natural elegance of your pavers.
- Preventative Maintenance: We can take steps to prevent mold, algae, and fungus growth on brick, limestone, travertine, and other natural stones. These steps can prevent potential issues before they turn into costly repairs or replacements.
- Repair: Any damaged pavers will be repaired or replaced.
- Stabilization: We can apply sand and joint stabilizers, wherever required.
- Deep Cleaning: We can deep clean the paver stones to get rid of any debris.
Our maintenance services help you save money, as the life of our pavers gets extended. We use the most effective equipment and procedures. Our services revive the colors and elegance of your pavers. And it takes only a few hours for us to complete our periodic maintenance task. We schedule our job in a way to cause minimal inconvenience to our clients.
If your pavers have sunk, we will repair them. This occurs when the land is poorly prepared. Our crew will fill the space with sand. Weeds and mildew are known to grow around the pool area. We can remove them through pressure washing. Once repaired, we will recommend sealing the pavers to prevent further damage. Damaged pavers will have chips, cracks, or crumbles. Any signs of such damages must be taken care of immediately.
Call in The Experts in Paver MaintenanceYou may notice signs of damage, debris buildup, or movement in your pavers. It may have been a long time since the surfaces were taken care of. We at AMC Pavers Installations Restorations & Construction can inspect your driveways, walkways, patios, decks, and other hardscapes to determine the type of maintenance they need.
We offer our paver maintenance services throughout the Suncoast areas including Palm Harbor, Palmetto, Sarasota, St Petersburg, Venice, Naples, and the surroundings.
Call us today at 352-610-4457 to learn more about our maintenance services. You may also send us your query in writing by filling this Online Form and we will revert to you as soon as possible.